I don’t know if this is a normal thing or not, but my girlfriends and I literally OBSESS over our planners. During the school year we love writing all our assignments and dates in them with pretty colored pens. Over summer we spend hours discussing what kind of planner we should get for the upcoming year. These planners will be with us a whole entire year, so this is a huge commitment… right….?
Deciding what kind of planner we will be getting has pretty much been the basis of our summer. There are so many different options that have so much to offer!
Here are a few of the planners that we have been scouting:
1. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda – $26
Some of the features of a Lilly agenda:
- 17 month calendar (August 2012- December 2013)
- Weekly and monthly calendar pages
- A sheet of STICKERS! Perfect for marking important dates
- A generous amount of notes pages
- Dates to remember and contacts pages
Where to buy: http://www.lillypulitzer.com I have also seem them in many boutiques.
2. Erin Condren Life Planner – $50
This planner is a little more pricey, but it is personalized! There are many designs to choose from and each one includes your name or initials or whatever you would like on the front cover. There are even options (for a little extra mula $$) that allow you to include pictures on the cover!
Some of the Erin Condren Life Planner features:
- Weekly/monthly pages
- “Keep it together” pouch in the back (aka storage for miscellaneous papers, important notes, etc.)
- Morning, day, evening slots in the weekly spreads (I absolutely LOVE this option because it helps to organize your day a little better!)
- Goals and to do lists on each monthly spread
- Important dates calendar
For an additional cost, you can also add photo stickers with whatever pictures you would like.
Where to buy : http://www.erincondren.com/store/
I’m not positive but since this is personalized, I would guess this is the only place these are available.
I have recently ordered the Erin Condren Life Planner in cheetah print and am patiently waiting its arrival (which means I stalk my tracking number multiple times a day)
These are just two of the planners I have heard girlfriends talking about. I know Vera Bradley, Coach, and Kate Spade are also known to make cute and functional planners, so those might also be options to consider if you are in the market for a new planner.