Hello all! My name is Alison, but people rarely call me that. I go by Ali and have since forever. I am from Tampa, Florida and am currently studying at the University of Central Florida in Orlando pursuing a degree in advertising and public relations with a minor in writing and rhetoric.
This blog originally started as a final project for one of my writing classes. I was told to pick an audience to focus my blog to and I decided that my target audience would be college professionals, like myself, who are making the journey to the big girl world. I started blogging about issues that all young women in this group are dealing with. I ended up loving blogging and decided to keep doing it even after the project was over!
This is my journey and situations I encounter as I enjoy college and enter the field of public relations. I am hoping to one day start a public relations blog as well.
A few random tid bits about myself:
- I love fitness and anything health related.
- I eat healthy, but have the biggest sweet tooth.
- I am completely and utterly obsessed with my dog, Roxy. She is a spoiled brat, but I love her.
- I run.
- I am avid watcher of Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, and Pretty Little Liars.
- I am the most sarcastic person you will ever meet.
My goal in life is to find a job I love so that I never have to work a day of my life.